How do I order kosher groceries from Kosherkart?
- Visit kosherkart.com, fill up your cart with kosher goodies and follow the checkout instructions to enter your delivery zip code, choose your delivery date and enter your contact and delivery information. Check out using your credit card. We will deliver your order fresh and cold to your door (or leave it with your doorman if applicable).
- You can also download our app using an Apple or Android phone.
What is Kosherkart’s order deadline?
- 4pm for next day delivery
What is the deadline for order additions and changes?
- You can add items or make changes to your order up until 4:00pm the day before your delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We are unable to issue refunds for late cancellations.
- We cannot accept order changes after 4 PM the day before delivery.
What is Kosherkart’s minimum order and delivery charge?
- Our introductory deal is still $50 minimum orders and free delivery on all orders!
Are there any products not available every day?
- Avner's and Hungarian Kosher items may only be available on certain days. Check product photos for more information.
Does Kosherkart deliver to my area?
- You can enter your delivery zip code at the top of kosherkart.com website or our mobile app to see if we deliver to you. Our service areas include Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Westchester County, Greenwich & Long Island.
When will my order arrive?
- We route orders in the morning and send you an ETA window by email. Most Kosherkart orders are delivered between 11am and 4pm, depending on order volume and traffic conditions. We can't promise a specific time in advance.
What if I have an order problem or question?
- Email us at email@example.com, we’ll take care of it promptly within one business day.
What days do you deliver?
- New York City, Westchester County, Greenwich CT & Nassau County (some zips): Monday through Friday.
- Long Island: Thursday
- New Jersey: Thursday
Why don’t you deliver on Sunday?
- We hope to do that soon!
Why don’t you deliver to my area?
- We hope to do that soon, too! Shoot us an email and let us know where you live.
Do you deliver on Shabbat and Yom Tov?
- No, we are kosher and do not deliver on days when work is not permitted.
Are all your products kosher?
- Yes, All of our products have glatt kosher certification, for example OU or equivalent. Check the product description or product photo for the applicable hashgacha for each product.
How do I add to my order if I forgot something?
- You can add items to an order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00pm the day before your scheduled delivery. Please include your order number and the product(s) you are adding. We will invoice you separately for the new items.
Are you working on adding even more products and features?
- Yes we are!
When can I chat with a live agent?
- You can connect with our live agents during business hours through our chat on the website. After hours you can email us at email@example.com.
Where can I send my questions, comments and suggestions?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We value your feedback and are working hard to make Kosherkart even better.